Segways At Hendra
Master the skills of a Segway as you use your weight to navigate the twists and turns that lie ahead. Call or email to book your experience now.
- 90 Minute Session
- Safety Equipments
- Full Safety Briefing
- Dedicated Instructor
- Training Session
- Time to test your skills on our off road track
- Time for some challenges and races to test your skills against others in the group
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum weight: 44.5kg (7 stone)
- Maximum weight: 118kg (18.5 stone)
- Waiver forms must be completed and signed before participation.
- It is preferred for under 16s to be accompanied by an adult but if this is not possible a waiver form can be signed on their behalf.
- If you are pregnant, unfortunately you will be unable to ride the Segways.
- Strictly no participation under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Safety helmets must be worn.
- Closed toe shoes to be worn when on Segway.
Unbelievably good prices
You'd be surprised at just how affordable our activities are. One of our main goals is to make our alternative and traditional sports available to as many people as we can, and our prices reflect this.
To book please call or email us:
Tel: 01637 808 997
Group Bookings Available
Come and experience our alternative sports at Hendra with your family, friends or colleagues.
We can cater for groups of any size and create a personalized programme for your group